Monday, August 2, 2010

Plant Catalog

Last night I started to organize my pictures into categories on Flickr.  I quickly realized that there are LOTS of plants I don't have individual pictures of, or no pics at all.  I made a dash around the yard at dusk yesterday, snapping what I could.  I also went back through old pictures that I hadn't posted and found lots more.  This really will be at least a one year job, especially since I plan to replace a lot of the pictures with better ones at a different time of year.  Now you can find slug and caterpiller holes in just about everything.  Found a caterpiller having a feast on the petals of one of the Golden Stargazers yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. I am having the same problem with lack of photos of individual plants. Fun putting it all together isn't it?

    ReplyDelete